The Haven Memory Care
It’s real-life – some days are good and some days are not so good, but we can still make every day the best it can be. Memory and dementia care begin with love, understanding, and specialized training and is fulfilled with creativity and patience.
The Haven is a Memory Care community designed explicitly for those with advanced Alzheimer’s disease or dementia. Our approach gives our residents an engaging experience in a safe, secure, and understanding environment. Our care focuses on the individual and personalized growth.
The Haven includes unique features such as an intimate residential setting, night-time motion activated emergency call system, and a full range of activities to promote physical and mental mobility for our residents. Memory care services in Bowling Green, Kentucky have never been so personalized.
- Specialized Staff Training and Programming
- Therapeutic Environment for Resident Self-Programming
- “Country Kitchen” Nurse Station for Resident Orientation
- Open Plan with Interior Walking Loop to Allow Resident Movement
- Direct Visual Connection with Country Kitchen to Provide Personal Connection with Staff
- Dining, Lounging, and Activities Areas for Lifestyle Enrichment
- Specially Designed Suites
- Secure Building for the Physical Safety of all Residents
- Protected Courtyard
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- 24-Hour Building Security
- Motion Activated Emergency Systems
- Assistance with Personal Needs
- Full Dining Services
- Full-Range of Social Activities
- 24-Hour Emergency Call Systems
- Medication Management